Thursday, March 29, 2012

heroes

morning joe hero
joan b.

good morning, joe

JoanB CAT KERR....You have floored me I thought you were BIASED but reading your comments have told me something completely different. Now I know you aren't the DEVIL I thought you were!!! We just have different political views. I like what you said about TRAYVON'S MOM!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND STAY SAFE!!!!
6 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
 
Cat Kerr wow joan. thank you. it took an open heart and open mind tho on your part. so, thank you.
a few seconds ago · Like

joan b. opened her mind and her heart and we found a human connection. this is how we honor the memory of trayvon martin. thank you, joan b. for opening a door.
cmk
*out of respect and privacy, i delete the last names of all threaders except my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

you have reached bulliesleaningleft. there is no one here to take your call. please leave your comment after the beep.....